LASERS FOR THE TEXTILE AND LEATHER INDUSTRY
In the process of sewing, embroidering, cutting, and printing, laser markers have been successfully used as positioning aids for some time. Our lasers for the textile and leather industry simplify workflow, accelerate the entire manufacturing process, improve product quality, and replace extraneous alignment tools.
When cutting patterns made of leather with a cutter, unlike fabrics leather cannot be automatically nested, since leather as a natural material usually has defects. For optimum material yield, one or more laser projectors will display the patterns on the leather hides. If a defect falls on a pattern, the piece is moved in advance into a defect-free zone and the cutter then uses its new coordinates.
- Easy operability of the projector, eg. B. for shifting patterns
- Distortion-free display even on large work fields
- Easy coupling of multiple projectors
- Optimize material utilization
- Faster definition of the cutting progressions
- Less waste
Several line laser modules or a special line pattern, which is generated by means of LED light and micro-mask (so-called double-H), facilitate the precise application of fabric parts when sewing pocket piping.
- High resistance against dust
- Risistance against vibrations
- Cost effective
- Consistent high production quality
- Significant time savings as manual markings are eliminated
An integrated line laser module displays the seam pattern and ensures precise results at high working speeds.
- Easy to integrate into sewing machines
- Compact design
- Good visibility of laser lines on all textile colours
- Built to withstand vibrations
- Reduction of set-up time
- Increased speed and quality of work
- Fewer mistakes
- Cost reduction
Cross-lasers or line lasers facilitate the pattern-accurate overlapping of fabrics so that all the cut pieces are created with the same pattern.
- High acuteness of projections, even on large work surfaces
- High resistance to dust
- Good visibility of laser light on all materials without health risks
- Patterns and grains are accounted for in the placement of material
- More precise results
- Higher efficiency
A cross laser, mounted on the fixed part of the machine, helps with the accurate alignment of T-shirts before printing. By rotating the carousel, the T-shirts can be positioned one after the other.
- Precise projection of crosshairs
- Good visibility of laser light on all material types without causing health risks
- Less waste due to correct positioning
- Material savings
- Lower processing times thanks to faster alignment
For questions about a project or any of our products, please feel free to contact our friendly consultants.