Apprenticeship as industrial clerk (m/f/d)
Start date: 09/02/2019
You learn that with us:
Versatile practical training in the following areas:
- Sales: professional advice and support of customers, offers and invoices
- Marketing: Carry out market analyses, create advertising campaigns
- Materials Management and Purchasing: Plan and optimize production processes, check and replenish inventory, obtain and select quotations, check deliveries
- Accounting and controlling: create and control invoices, book business transactions, calculate costs, keep financial books, create business analyses
As an ideal candidate you have the following qualifications:
- A good to very good secondary school leaving certificate / secondary school leaving certificate
- Good to very good grades in mathematics, English and German
- Good expressiveness
- Strong logical and economic reasoning skills
- Independent responsibility and careful working methods
- Contact and team skills
- PC Knowledge and basic knowledge of MS-Office
We offer a secure apprenticeship as well as an exciting and innovative working environment in a motivated and dynamic team.
Are you interested? Then apply now by e-mail with a meaningful cover letter and curriculum vitae.
We look forward to receiving your application:
Head of HR
Z-LASER is headquartered in Freiburg, Germany and has offices in Canada and Italy. Through a further 60 partners, we distribute our laser products (positioning lasers, lasers for image processing and laser projectors) worldwide to various industries – from wood to automotive.
Z-LASER as employer
Working at Z-LASER means being an integral part of a committed and inspiring team of about 100 employees. Your colleagues and superiors are competent partners in finding solutions. The hierarchies are flat and the decision-making processes short.
A relaxed journey to your workplace in a central location is possible thanks to the excellent public transport connections. A
The tram stop is 2 minutes away. There is also a free employee car park available.
Services and remuneration
Working time is regulated by flexitime. Many of the employees at the Freiburg site have been with Z-LASER for many years. Z-LASER has a lot to offer in every respect. In addition to the usual local remuneration and bonus payments, you can expect many extras such as bAV, Jobrad, and monthly vouchers after successful familiarization. The fitness of our employees is very important to us. That’s why we offer back training and sports groups as well as free organic apples and mineral water.
Z-LASER generates a considerable part of the energy demand via the in-house solar system. In addition, for 30 years we have exclusively been supplying civilian industries and, as a matter of principle, not the defence industry.