Apprenticeship as IT Specialist for Application Development (m/f/d)
Start date: 09/02/2019
You learn that with us:
- Conception, development and integration of software projectsSupport during the development and implementation of customer projects
- collaboration in planning and conception of cross-platform control software for our laser projectors
- Optimization of existing frontend and backend processes
- Configuration and programming of database management systems
- Testing and documentation of applications
As an ideal candidate you have the following qualifications:
- (Fach-)Hochschulreife, Berufskolleg II or a very good intermediate secondary school leaving certificate; also available with drop-out
- Good to very good grades in mathematics, English and German
- Strong logical and analytical thinking
- Independent responsibility and careful working methods
- Contact and team skills
- basic knowledge in Windows, Linux, as well as first programming experience in C/ C++ and Python are an advantage.
We offer a secure apprenticeship as well as an exciting and innovative working environment in a motivated and dynamic team.
Are you interested? Then apply now by e-mail with a meaningful cover letter and curriculum vitae.
We look forward to receiving your application:
Head of HR
Z-LASER is headquartered in Freiburg, Germany and has offices in Canada and Italy. Through a further 60 partners, we distribute our laser products (positioning lasers, lasers for image processing and laser projectors) worldwide to various industries – from wood to automotive.
Z-LASER as employer
Working at Z-LASER means being an integral part of a committed and inspiring team of about 100 employees. Your colleagues and superiors are competent partners in finding solutions. The hierarchies are flat and the decision-making processes short.
A relaxed journey to your workplace in a central location is possible thanks to the excellent public transport connections. A
The tram stop is 2 minutes away. There is also a free employee car park available.
Services and remuneration
Working time is regulated by flexitime. Many of the employees at the Freiburg site have been with Z-LASER for many years. Z-LASER has a lot to offer in every respect. In addition to the usual local remuneration and bonus payments, you can expect many extras such as bAV, Jobrad, and monthly vouchers after successful familiarization. The fitness of our employees is very important to us. That’s why we offer back training and sports groups as well as free organic apples and mineral water.
Z-LASER generates a considerable part of the energy demand via the in-house solar system. In addition, for 30 years we have exclusively been supplying civilian industries and, as a matter of principle, not the defence industry.