Industrial laser projectors serve as optical guidance systems. In many manufacturing processes, they enable work without templates by showing directly on the workpiece how the tool has to be positioned or the material has to be mounted.
This can be the case, for example, during welding and assembly or in so-called light-guide systems. The employees are guided step-by-step through the assembly process by laser projectors.
The laser projectors convince particularly by a fast and stable projection with high repetition rate, so that visual flickering is reduced. The Z-LASER laser projectors are optimized for 2D and 3D applications and offer highly accurate projection in the thousandth of a millimeter range. The optical angles (80° x 80°) allow large working areas to be covered.
Z-LASER laser projectors can be combined to form multi-projection systems. This makes large and very complex projections possible (e.g. shipbuilding, wind vane construction for wind turbines, etc.).
- Material and time savings through optimized workflow
- Higher accuracy and quality in production
- Immediate visual quality control
- Increase in production capacity
Fields of application and industries for laser projectors
- Wind blades for wind turbines
- Assembly support and product control in 3D
- Composite material bonding
- Ship and boat building
- caravan construction
- Bonding tables – CNC-BAZ – rip saws (staircase construction)
- Nail connections (e.g. in roof truss construction)
- Paper production and processing
- wiring harness structure
- Leather nesting
- CNC machine centers
- Alignment of steel plates and slabs e.g. in steel works
- Non-contact inspection of different surfaces
- Concrete industry for the production of prefabricated elements such as stairs, walls, ceilings, etc.
Visual inspection of welding seams with laser projector support
If you have any questions about the product or a project, please feel free to contact our friendly consultants.