High performance laser-module
The ZQ2 laser series was designed for surveying that requires strong, bright lines with IR wavelengths. Wherever high power output and industrial design are required, the ZQ2 series is the right choice.
Thanks to the tool-free focus option, the user can manually adjust the correct working distance. The laser, along with its intelligent monitoring capabilities, provides high performance stability, even in harsh environments. The integrated active Peltier cooling supports this function, keeping the laser diode at a constant temperature. Thanks to its communication interfaces (RS-232), the laser can be efficiently integrated into demanding image processing applications.
- operating voltage: 24V +/-20%
- power consumption <225W <150W (depending on the product variant)
- communication interface I²C, RS-232
- communication interface, IO-ports galvanically isolated
- operating temperature -10°C to +50°C / 14°F to +122°F 0°C to +50°C / 32°F to +122°F
- Storage temperature -40°C to +85°C / 14°F to +185°F -20°C to +70°C / -4°F to +158°F
Discharged heat W max 225W 150W
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)