The setting of single-shell elements for concrete steps requires an elaborate calculation of lengths and angles. With our laser projectors, the time required for this process can be reduced by 50 to 70%, since calibration is no longer required. The laser projector marks the starting line and the side edges of the step onto the formwork to be cast.
- Easily formulate the projection with geometric calculations
- Quickly set up the laser projector on the construction site
- Strong visibility of laser projection in large work areas
- Reliable compliance with laser class standards to avoid the need for additional protective measures for craftsmen.
- Less preparatory work needed
- Considerable acceleration of formwork setting
- Higher precision